Saturday, January 17, 2009

Out Of Africa

Last month I went to the coolest place with my family. There is an animal park in Verde Valley called Out Of Africa. I was not looking forward to the two hour dive, but the trip was well worth our time. Alexa had a great time and it was a pretty amazing experience.
We had to get a picture of the zebra, they are Bebes favorite
Dad feeding a giraffe

He looked hungry!


Alexa feeding a camel

Me getting a giraffe kiss!

It was a little on the cold side!



Me and my girl









4 comments:

Keri said...

Hey kristen love your blog. i see youre working out all the quarks. im so glad we've been able to reunite her in the internet world. your girl is just as cute a button. miss ou guys. hope all is well.

Megan Mann said...

Yeeaaa for you blogging again, super super cute!!! It all just goes together. I am still not to sure about that giraffe kiss but whatever.. j/k love ya!!

laurice. said...

I love out of Africa!

I am so excited to see you. I don't have your number so e-mail me at laurice415@gmail.com and I will call you when I get there.

Dana said...

Don't worry. I kiss giraffes too.