Monday, July 6, 2009

Just A Thought

" Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more. "

I was searching the Internet trying to get a little homework done, when I came across this quote. I thought it was so interesting, that I wanted to share it. We live in a society of see it, want it, buy it, but what happiness do those things really bring us. The more I thought about it the more I realized how the things that we should place value on, are not the things that we fill our homes with, it is who we fill our lives with.
































3 comments:

kimpg3 said...

Well said Kris...love the mix of pictures! We missed you at the reunion!

laurice. said...

Couldn't agree more!

Leslie said...

If only more people realized this!!
Life really is good:)