Friday, August 21, 2009

RIP Favorite Jeans


Today was a sad day for me, one of my favorite pairs of jeans have seen their last day. They were a good pair of jeans, that took a full two years to break in. I am officially going to have to head out to go jean shopping, which I do not like at all. To get over my loss, we took a walk to buy the best blood orange gelato! It was the perfect treat to get over my tragic jean day and it also made my sore throat feel loads better.
By the way in case you have not guess this is not an actual photo of myself in the now retired jeans. However if my legs did look like this in my jeans, there would be many more postings of myself!

This may be one of the best summer treats there is! Try it you will love it!

2 comments:

laurice. said...

Not the jeans! Everyone has to have one pair that makes everything great. I hate trying to find the perfect jean also. Good luck finding another.

Megan Mann said...

More importantly wheres the gelato??? How come you haven't today me this at work??!!!! Blood Orange Gelato is my favorite.... you know this