Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Chef Of The Family








Alexa is turning into a little chef. I can not do anything in the kitchen anymore without her at my heels, asking if she can help. Since it was the weekend and I did not have to rush to get dinner made, I let her take charge and cook most of our pumpkin soup (which was awesome) on her own. She sat at the table and chopped vegetables and then stood over the stove until everything was done. At one point while the soup was cooking steam was shooting out from under the lid. Alexa said that it should not be called pumpkin soup but choo-choo soup instead, because it looked like a train. To make a long story short Alexa had a great time in the kitchen and her dinner was very YUMMY!


The choo-choo soup cooking away!




She added in every ingredient by herself!

3 comments:

kimpg3 said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Kris!!! You were always in the kitchen since you were little too...I guess like mother like daughter. Can't wait to see you!!!

laurice. said...

Yay...I am so excited because this is how I keep in touch with everyone. You guys look great Alexa is so big! Keep in touch. Ours is dlcromney.blogspot.com

Lee said...

Look how grown up she looks! This is too cute! You are such a cute mom Kristin! Maybe Alexa should come for our Abondigos session:)