Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Day


So I have been having trouble with my asthma, I know it is shocking! Well there is not much that I can do to entertain Alexa when I can’t breathe, so Nick thought of playing darts (random). I basically had to stand in one spot for the duration of the game, so it was PERFECT. Alexa loved it, because she had never played darts before. Alexa, being a little competitive, played until she got her dart smack in the middle of the board and of course she did! She was so excited by her achievement, that she had me get out my camera to capture her triumph. The next activity that I pulled out, so that I could stay as stationary as possible, was letting Alexa make a paper chain for Tyler. She does not know what it is going to count down to yet, but she has started it all the same. She wanted to make it special, so she has been decorating each loop. Each link on the chain has a special message to Tyler, or a picture. It is turning out to be very cute and all I had to do was cut the paper into strips. A perfect activity for a kid with an asthmatic mother!











3 comments:

kimpg3 said...

Sounds like a fun day to me! Tyler is going to love that chain no matter what it counts down to.

laurice. said...

Sorry your asthma is giving you such a hard time. So where are you working these days??? The last time I went home I had lunch with Donna we tried to get hold of you but it didn’t work. Next time we all have to get together.

Leslie said...

Hey Kristin,
Love the Blog~! We look forward to seeing you all again next week...YUM~!