Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Another Day At Work

Most of the time when people ask me about work, I complain about being tired and wanting to spend more time with Alexa. There are however, many reasons that I absolutely LOVE my job!!! I thought I needed to take the time to tell you all why I love my job and take some time to remind myself.
Top 5 Reasons My Job Rocks
1.) I work with the greatest group of girls (this is only half of them; I will work on getting the rest of their pictures)! They keep me positive when I feel like I can’t make it through another minute in the classroom, and make everyday an experience. I could dedicate an entire blog to the fun that is had and the memories that are being made at SARRC. The funny thing is we are all SO different, but for some reason we just click!
2.) The children that I work with on a daily basis have changed my life in countless ways.
3.) I have met and work for the most remarkable families
4.) I have learned so much and continue to learn from my coworkers
5.) I get to work for and amazing non-profit who work day in and day out to improve the lives of children and their families

ME!!! Ugly I know!
Megan
Dana
Coylln










2 comments:

laurice. said...

Glad your still loving it!

Lee said...

OMG!! This is absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE IT!! Rock on with the Square HEads!!! hee hee hee... I can't wait to put our pics up on the bulletin boards!!!